Local Product Council
The ULI San Francisco Local Product Councils provide an opportunity for Associate and Full members to meet in a peer-to-peer environment to share and discuss issues that real estate and land use professionals face on a daily basis. Sharing many characteristics with ULI’s National Product Councils, the ULI San Francisco Local Product Councils are consistent with ULI’s tradition of sharing experiences gained, mistakes made and lessons learned.
New Innovation Local Product Council:
Modeled after our existing local product councils, the Innovation Council will be the premier bi-annual forum for executives from the real estate and technology industries to gather and learn more about how technology and innovation are changing the world of real estate.
Co-chaired by Matt Field of TMG Partners and Will O’Donnell of Prologis Ventures, the Innovation Council is assembling the best leaders in the business.
Deadline for applications: April 15th
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Local Product Councils:
- Each Council is capped at 60 Associate and Full members.
- Members under 35 years of age cannot participate in this program.
- LPC Members are appointed by the Chair of the Council to a 2-year term.
- Members may be re-appointed to a second 2-year term on a one-time basis.
- The Chair of each Local Product Council is a ULI member who serves, or has served, on a National ULI Product Council.
Local Product Councils provide:
- A confidential, trusting environment for educational and idea exchanges
- Exploration of business and personal interests/issues
- Business and personal networking
- Professional and personal growth