Local Product Council
The ULI San Francisco Local Product Councils provide an opportunity for Associate and Full members to meet in a peer-to-peer environment to share and discuss issues that real estate and land use professionals face on a daily basis. Sharing many characteristics with ULI’s National Product Councils, the ULI San Francisco Local Product Councils are consistent with ULI’s tradition of sharing experiences gained, mistakes made and lessons learned.
About the Local Product Councils:
- Each Council is capped at 60 Associate and Full members.
- Members under 35 years of age cannot participate in this program.
- LPC Members are appointed by the Chair of the Council to a 2-year term.
- Members may be re-appointed to a second 2-year term on a one-time basis.
- The Chair of each Local Product Council is a ULI member who serves, or has served, on a National ULI Product Council.
Local Product Councils provide:
- A confidential, trusting environment for educational and idea exchanges
- Exploration of business and personal interests/issues
- Business and personal networking
- Professional and personal growth