The NEXT initiative aims to connect and elevate the next generation of leaders within ULI globally and the real industry more broadly. NEXT provides a range of benefits to participants as they continue to develop their leadership skills and build lasting relationships amongst peers, with ULI leadership, and throughout the ULI network.
NEXT is tailored to mid-career professionals age 35+ and provides:
- Valuable networking opportunities, information, and connections to move careers forward.
- A relevant voice in the organization and its programs.
- Leadership opportunities to meet individual goals.
- NEXT Cohort Program
- Cohort groups are dedicated groups of 8-12 peers that explore topics and activities such as leadership and management experiences, deal-related “lessons learned”, project tours, and peer-to-peer discussions in small, intimate group settings over the course of several months.
- Learn From Your Peers (LFYP)
- LFYP provides mid-career professionals the opportunity to have a candid conversation, trade deal stories with fellow mid-career NEXT members, and learn from peers who are doing some of the most innovative and interesting work in their respective land use disciplines.
- NEXT Social
- The annual NEXT Social provides an opportunity for mid-career real estate and land use professionals in the Bay Area to meet, connect, and network with one another.