The NEXT initiative aims to connect and elevate the next generation of leaders within ULI globally and the real industry more broadly. NEXT engages and supports members in all of ULI’s activities, specifically as they transition from ULI’s Young Leaders Group; thus, events and programming are tailored to the mid-career professionals age 35 and up.
NEXT provides a range of benefits to participants as they continue to develop their leadership skills and build lasting relationships amongst peers, with ULI leadership, and throughout the ULI network.
The program will give members:
- Valuable networking opportunities, information, and connections to move careers forward.
- A relevant voice in the organization and its programs.
- Leadership opportunities to meet individual goals.
NEXT programming includes:
- NEXT Cohort Program
- Small groups of NEXT members will explore topics and activities such as leadership experiences, deal-related “lessons learned”, project tours, and peer-to-peer discussions. The NEXT Cohort Program runs from April to December of each year.
- Sign up for the 2021 ULI NEXT Cohort Program
- Learn From Your Peers (LFYP)
- LFYP provides mid-career professionals the opportunity to have a candid conversation, trade deal stories with fellow mid-career NEXT members, and learn from peers who are doing some of the most innovative and interesting work in their respective land use disciplines.
- NEXT Fall Social
- An annual social event gathering mid-career real estate and land use professionals in the Bay Area.