Direct Your ULI Foundation Donations to ULI SF
Every year, thousands of ULI members make personal contributions to the ULI Foundation (The Fund for ULI) to support ULI’s mission-focused work around the world. The Fund for ULI has recently created several new designations for donors to choose where their gifts can be directed — including to our San Francisco District Council. This means you can now choose to direct your gift to support ULI’s work close to home (see screenshot below of how to designate your donation to ULI SF).
All donations we receive through the Foundation through June 30, 2021 will go to support ULI SF’s Equity, Diversity and Inclusion initiatives. Individuals who have made personal contributions to ULI SF through the Fund for ULI are recognized below.
Our goal is to raise $10,000 for our Equity, Diversity and Inclusion work including our membership and industry pipeline initiatives through the Fund for ULI. Demonstrate your support for this important work by directing your personal Foundation contribution to ULI SF and make your impact right here at home.
Learn more about the ULI Foundation and support us today by making a gift online or by mail.
- Swathi Bonda, Brookfield Properties
- Meade Boutwell, CBRE
- Sean Brooks, BART
- Lynette Dias, Urban Planning Partners
- Corie Edwards, Reuben, Junius, & Rose LLP
- Drew Hudacek, Sares Regis Group of Northern CA
- Kenneth Kecskes, K&L Gates
- Nikki Lowy, Google
- Michelle Malanca Frey, ULI San Francisco
- Riki Nishimura, Populous
- Roderick Roche, G&M Realty Ventures, LLC
- Susan Sagy, Urban Land Development
- Natalie Sandoval, ULI San Francisco
- Tomas Schoenberg, The Swig Company
- Elliot Stein
- Peter Weltchek, TMG Partners
- Sean Whitfield, Washington Capital Partners