Housing the Bay 2019
Registration is open for ULI SF’s second full-day Housing the Bay conference on May 10, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency in San Francisco!
ULI San Francisco’s Housing the Bay is a member-driven initiative to address some of the root causes of the Bay Area’s housing supply and affordability crisis. We are bringing together diverse representatives from all aspects of the land use and development lifecycle to deliver innovative solutions in the realms of financing, the cost of building, policy, and the public process.
Audience members will be able to take part in the conversations during interactive discussions at the lunch break, during Q&A, and over drinks at the reception after the Summit.
Confirmed Speakers (More coming soon!):
- Alicia Aguirre, Council Member, City of Redwood City
- Lisa Bender, President, Minneapolis City Council
- Micaela Connery, Founder, The Kelsey
- Karen Coppock, Home Match SF
- Leslye Corsiglia, Executive Director, SV@Home
- Katie Ferrick, Sr. Director of Workplace, Community & Environment, LinkedIn
- Calvin Gladney, President and CEO, Smart Growth America
- Jason Laub, COO, RAD Urban
- Sam Liccardo, Mayor, City of San Jose
- Molly McCabe, Co-Founder, The Lotus Campaign
- Jeff Morrow, Program Manager, Timber & Innovations Group, Lendlease
- Iliana Niculescu-Roman, Founder, Dens
- William F. Pickel, Executive Director, Brilliant Corners
- Tyrone Poole, Founder and President, OneApp Oregon
- Libby Schaaf, Mayor, City of Oakland
- Eric Tao, Managing Executive Principal, AGI Avant
- Sonja Trauss, Executive Director, California Renters Legal Advocacy and Education Fund
- Fei Tsen, Founder and Managing Partner, Windflower Properties
- Joshua Simon, Executive Director, EBALDC
- Scott Wiener, Senator, California State Senate
- Cynthia Wong, Executive Director, Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC)
- Michael Yarne, Cofounder, Social Construct Company
Last year’s event sold out, sign up now!
*Public agencies are eligible for group rates for five or more people. Please reach out to Natalie Sandoval for more details: email@example.com
Housing the Bay sponsors receive a number of benefits including their company logo and link on all Housing the Bay related emails and marketing as well as displayed at all Housing the Bay lead-up events. To-date, over 900 people have already attended Housing the Bay events since we kicked off this initiative in 2017.
Visit our Housing the Bay sponsorship page to learn more about Housing the Bay sponsorship opportunities and benefits.
Thank you to our Major Sponsor:
Thank you to our Contributing Sponsors:
Thank you to our Reception Sponsor:
Thank you to our Supporters:
Thank you to our 2019 Housing the Bay Summit Partners: