We conduct a series of educational sessions leading up to our Housing the Bay Summits. The input and insight gained from these forums help us shape the direction of the Housing the Bay Summit and Initiative as a whole.
Additional lead-up events will be added as we continue to move forward with this important initiative.
2020 Summit Lead-up Events:
- Housing Reform – Fixing the Bugs & Rebooting the System, 01/22/20.
- How it Stacks Up: Tour of Modular in Action, 07/16/19.
2019 Summit Lead-up Events:
- Housing the Bay Summit 2019, 05/10/19.
- In Conversation: Changemakers From Across the Country, 05/09/19
- All Hands on Deck: The Increasing Role of Tech Companies in Bay Area Housing Solutions, 4/25/19.
- From Micro-units to Financial Tools: Creative Solutions to Housing the Homeless, 4/10/19
- Seeing is Believing: An Insider Tour of Factory_OS, 3/7/19.
- The Grand Bargain: CASA’s Housing Compact, 12/6/18.
- YLG In the Trenches: The Millennial Response to the Housing Crisis, 11/14/18.
- Costa Hawkins and Rent Control Panel, 7/31/18.
2018 Summit Lead-up Events:
- Housing the Bay Summit, 3/23/18.
- Tips to Efficiently Navigate CEQA, 3/9/18.
- Forty Years of Prop 13: Truth and Consequences, 3/7/18.
- Bay Area Modular Construction 2.0: The Future is Now, 12/14/17.
- Pro-Housing Legislation- What Now?, 11/15/17.
- 360° Look at the Public Process: 1028 Market Street, 7/20/17.
- Modular Construction in the Bay Area: The Future is Now, 7/18/17.
- Housing the Missing Middle: A New Financial Frontier, 6/27/17.
- Local vs. State Control, 6/16/17.
- Small Homes, Big Benefit: Lessons from Three West Coast Cities, 4/18/17.