Come join ULI’s SF Programs and Sustainability Committee in a joint venture for a unique opportunity to tour the Tesla factory followed by a presentation/ discussion with the Tesla team on EVs, EV infrastructure, and the opportunities for building innovations.
We will discuss:
- Why Electric Vehicles?
- The link between EV’s and EV charging.
- The importance of designing our cities and buildings to meet the growing demands and statewide goals of EVs and charging stations.
- How building codes can help California meet its Electric Vehicles Goals?
- If you are a developer or a builder, what should you be thinking about?
- How can you “future proof” your new construction and major renovations of residential and commercial buildings?
This tour is limited to 22 ULI SF members so be sure to register to reserve your spot! A full list of attendees will be shared with Tesla prior to the event, so no cancelation or last-minute changes to the attendee list are permitted.
Francesca Wahl, Business Development and Policy – Tesla
Ciaran Doyle, Charging – Tesla
10:30-11:00: Registration at Tesla
11:00-12:00: Tour of Tesla Facility
12:00-1:00: Presentation/Discussion on EV Infrastructure (Lunch will be provided)
Members Only $60
* Event is not open to press.
* This event is open to members only.
* Sponsor tickets are not available for this event.
Thank you to Mona Lovgreen and Yuqi Wang for helping coordinate this event, and thank you to Tesla for hosting us!