Deutsche Bank provides commercial and investment banking, retail banking, transaction banking and asset and wealth management products and services to corporations, governments, institutional investors, small and medium-sized businesses, and private individuals. Deutsche Bank is Germany’s leading bank, with a strong position in Europe and a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific.
The commercial real estate (CRE) team in San Francisco is looking for an analyst/associate level professional to support our CMBS loan origination efforts. Deutsche Bank’s CRE group provides financing to public corporations and private equity groups owning or acquiring commercial real estate assets in all property types including hotel and lodging, industrial, manufactured housing, multifamily, office and retail across the Americas and Europe.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement savings plans, parental leave, and other family-friendly programs
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank’s specialized employee groups
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare complex financial analyses and pricing models
- Write internal investment summaries and credit memos
- Coordinate transactions within tight timeframes, involving several groups within Deutsche Bank, joint venture investment partners and third party advisors
- Produce institutional-quality presentations, case studies and marketing materials
- You will be responsible for CRE underwriting, market analysis and valuation
- You will have ongoing client and asset management responsibilities
Your Skills and Experience:
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Argus, Word, and PowerPoint; prior Excel financial modeling experience is necessary
- Prior real estate valuation experience or 1-3 years of experience in financial services
- Clear and cogent business writing skills
- Corporate finance, commercial real estate credit or private equity experience
- A strong commitment to integrity, professionalism and teamwork
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.