We are currently accepting applications for the 2019 – 2020 Chamberlin YLG Public & Non-profit Sector Fellowship. The deadline to submit an application is May 10, 2019.
The Chamberlin YLG Public & Non-profit Sector Fellowship Program provides the highest level exposure to the ULI experience for exemplary YLG members (age 35 and below), while seeding ULI with tomorrow’s industry leaders. Through this program, YLG members will be provided with a passport to participate in ULI events and educational activities at a very formative point in their careers.
One YLG member employed in either the public or non-profit sector will be selected each year for a two-year appointment, by the Chamberlin YLG Public & Non-profit Sector Fellowship Selection Committee.
In addition to receiving the opportunity to be integrated into the vast ULI network of real estate professionals, all Fellows receive the following benefits:
- Two-year ULI Membership with all rights and privileges thereof.
- Registration to attend ULI semi-annual meetings—Spring Council Forum and the Fall Meeting (including tickets for events)—for two years.
- Registration to one ULI conference (domestic conferences only) annually for two years.
- Travel and lodging allowance to the Spring Council Forum, Fall Meeting and one domestic conference per year.
- Admission to a Product Council and its meetings and functions (including Council reception/dinner at the Spring Council Forum and Fall Meeting) for two years.
- In addition, all Fellows are assigned a mentor who will advise and guide them through ULI and the profession.
For further details and selection criteria please download the 2019 Chamberlin Young Leader in Public/Nonprofit Sector Fellowship Application.
The Chamberlin Young Leader in the Public/Nonprofit Sector Fellowship is made possible by an endowment funded by Stephen and Susan Chamberlin.
For more information or to apply, please contact