To all young, aspiring real estate developers: ULI SF is proud to announce the Development 360 Program is back for a fourth year. This professional development program runs through the academic year and supplements the YLG Mentorship Program. This program is open to all ULI members under 35.
The series consists of nine sessions, covering the real estate development process from start to finish. All of the speakers will share their experiences and best practices in lively and interactive sessions, opting for case studies and Q/A sessions over lectures. Each session will consist of 30 YLG members under the age of 35 and will be held from 5:30-7:30pm
To get the most out of your experience and learn the development profession from A to Z, attendance is mandatory for all of the sessions. There will be short, mandatory reading assignments sent the week before each class.
- September 12th: What Makes a Good Developer –Phil Kerr, City Ventures LLC
- October 10th: Sustainable Development – Matt Macko, stok
- November 5th: Capital Markets – Kyle Kovac, CBRE
- December 10th: Acquisitions – Michael Cohen, Strada
- January 21st: Entitlements, Kim Diamond
- February 19th: Affordable Housing – Ann Silverberg, Related California
- May 19th: Construction – Kathryn Cahill Thompson, Cahill Contractors LLC (WEBINAR)
- June 9th: Leasing – Heather Wallace, Sares Regis Group of Northern CA (WEBINAR)
- July 14th: Design and Architecture – Jeff Brink, DCI Engineers & Guion Childress, Woods Bagot
All Development 360 classes will be held at the San Francisco offices of Orrick, who has generously donated space and refreshments for the 2019-2020 Development 360 class. Thank you, Orrick for hosting us a third consecutive year!
Participation in the 2018-19 Development 360 Program costs $250 for private sector YLG members and $100 for public and non-profit sector YLG members.