ULI San Francisco, in partnership with ULI Americas, has launched our 2020-2021 Pathways to Inclusion program. This program is geared towards real estate and land use professionals of color who are underrepresented in the industry and is designed to promote the advancement of these professionals in their careers and as leaders in the industry, expand the networks of these professionals, and broaden and diversify ULI membership.
More than 20 mid- to senior-level real estate and land use professionals from the private, public, and nonprofit sectors were chosen for this year’s cohort based on their strong applications and professional experience.
The kickoff meeting for this year’s cohort was held in October 2020, and the group will continue to meet through September 2021 to provide additional opportunities to network, hear from guest speakers, and engage with ULI. We look forward to working with this group of members throughout the year!
ULI San Francisco’s Pathways to Inclusion Cohort Members
- Bao-Tran Ausman, Asset Manager, City and County of San Francisco, Mayor’s Office of Housing and Community Development
- Brian Brewster, Project Engineer, Stealth Construction
- Gloria Bruce, Executive Director, East Bay Housing Organizations
- Xushie Brue, Funds Specialist, National Park Service
- Yen Bui, Senior Executive Analyst, Real Estate Services, City of San Jose
- Justina Chang, Senior Executive Analyst, City of San Jose
- Ann Cheng, Principal Planner, Ann Cheng Consulting
- Chaundra Dixon, Employment & Training Specialist II, City and County of San Francisco
- Samrawit Ephraim, Senior Contract Analyst – Capital Strategies, UC Berkeley
- Will Gibson, Managing Partner, Allied Capital Partners
- Jovan Grogan, City Manager, City of San Bruno
- Stacy Grubbs, Director, Real Estate & Facilitates Workplace Delivery, Oracle
- David Harris, Executive Managing Director – Regional Lead Client Service Delivery, Cushman & Wakefield
- Cindy Heavens, Senior Community Specialist II, City and County of San Francisco, Mayor’s Office of Housing and Community Development
- Nancy Ly, Business Development Manager, Gilbane Building Company
- Brandon Maddox, Regional Vice President, Teknion
- Carla Mays, CEO & Founder, Mays Civic Innovation
- Jomal McNeal, Director of Customer Development, Optimaze, Inc.
- Robert Ogilvie, Founder, OgilvieLabs
- Natasha Sadikin, Development Manager, JS Sullivan Development
- Justin Smith, Founder, Relequity Enterprises
- Nichole Wiley, Director, Asset Management, Office, Nuveen
The Pathways program is generously sponsored by CBRE and HKS Architects.