2021-10-11 - 2021-10-14
Join ULI SF for a free webinar to hear ULI Member TAP recommendations to the City of Dublin regarding one of the last large undeveloped parcels in the area.
- Jim Heid, Founding Partner, UrbanGreen Advisors and CraftWork Development (Chair)
- Riki Nishimura, Principal, Populous (Vice Chair)
- Jessica von Borck, Director - Land Use Planning, Stanford University (Vice Chair)
- Elizabeth Kuwada, Associate Director of Real Estate Development, Mercy Housing
- Josh Roden, President, Brookfield Properties Development - Northern California Land & Housing
- Nell Selander, Deputy Director - Economic & Community Development, City of South San Francisco
- David Shiver, Principal, BAE Urban Economics
- Mariana Ricker, Associate, SWA Group (TAP Writer)
ULI SF invites you to the final TAP presentation during which panelist will share their findings and summarize the major recommendations that will be included in their report. This presentation will take place virtually on Tuesday, June 29 from 2:00 to 3:30 PM Pacific Time.
ULI San Francisco’s Technical Assistance Panels (TAPs) provide expert, multidisciplinary advice to local governments, public agencies, and nonprofit organizations facing complex land use and real estate issues in the greater Bay Area. Drawing from our seasoned professional membership base, ULI SF offers objective and responsible guidance on a variety of land use and real estate issues ranging from site-specific projects to public policy questions.