We are accepting applications for the 2021 – 2022 Chamberlin YLG Public/Non-Profit Sector Fellowship and Chamberlin Graduate Student Fellowships through May 3, 2021.
For more information and to apply, please click on the links below:
Fellowship Benefits:In addition to receiving the opportunity to be integrated into the vast ULI network of real estate professionals, all Fellows receive the following benefits:
- Two-year ULI Full Membership with all rights and privileges thereof.
- Registration to attend ULI semi-annual meetings—Spring Council Forum and the Fall Meeting (including tickets for events)—for two years.
- Registration to one ULI conference (domestic conferences only) annually for two years.
- Travel and lodging allowance to the ULI Spring Meeting, Fall Meeting and one domestic conference per year.
- Admission to a Product Council and its meetings and functions (including Council reception/dinner at the ULI Spring Meeting and Fall Meeting) for two years.
- In addition, all Fellows are assigned a mentor who will advise and guide them through ULI and the profession.
These fellowships are made possible thanks to generous sponsorship from Steve and Susan Chamberlin and Bruce Etkin.