ULI San Francisco: Housing the Bay Summit 2023
|Standard Pricing Until May 3||Members||Non-Members|
|Under Age 35||$190.00||$260.00|
The time to create more housing for more people at all income levels is now. Housing the Bay 2023 is an opportunity to reflect on this moment in time, rethink our strategies, and work to get more housing built in the region. This year’s theme and content will do just that as we Reflect, Recalibrate, and Build towards a more inclusive and equitable Bay Area that has more housing for all.
Over the last six years, Housing the Bay has examined the drivers of our housing crisis, highlighted public and private sector solutions, and elevated the voices of a broad range of people from across our industry and across North America. This year, we will continue to bring you inspiring ideas and new strategies for generating more housing supply and increasing housing affordability, with a clear-eyed focus on what we can learn from the last few years, how we can do things differently and better, and how we can get more units built in the coming years.
Join us for the Housing the Bay Summit 2023 on May 4 for a half-day of exciting speakers, invigorating discussions, new ideas, and tangible actions that can make a real difference on housing in the Bay Area.
Bring your mind, your energy, and your commitment to building the Bay Area that we need and deserve to what is certain to be the Bay Area housing event of the year.
- Dan Adams, Senior Advisor for Housing Initiatives, Office of Mayor London Breed, City and County of San Francisco
- Fred Blackwell, CEO, San Francisco Foundation
- Swathi Bonda, Senior Vice President, Development, Lendlease
- Xiomara Cisneros, Manager, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Laura Crescimano, Co-Founder and Principal, SiteLab
- Laura Foote, Executive Director and Board Member, YIMBY Action
- Yusef Freeman, Senior Managing Director, Jonathan Rose Company
- Kelly Gamble, Vice President, Blackrock
- Russell Hancock, President and CEO, Joint Venture Silicon Valley
- Kate Hartley, Director, Bay Area Housing Finance Authority
- Meea Kang, Senior Vice President, Development, Related
- Mayor Matt Mahan, City of San Jose
- Natalie Sandoval, Executive Director, ULI San Francisco
- Scott Shafer, Contributor, KQED
- Riaz Taplin, Founder and CEO, Riaz Capital
- Mayor Sheng Thao, City of Oakland
- Ahmad Thomas, CEO, Silicon Valley Leadership Group
- Courtney Welch, Vice Mayor, City of Emeryville
Hyatt Regency 5 Embarcadero Ctr San Francisco, CA 94111-4800 UNITED STATES