ULI SF NEXT's annual Learn from Your Peers (LFYP) returns! LFYP provides mid-career professionals the opportunity to have a candid conversation, trade deal stories with fellow mid-career NEXT members, and learn from your peers who are doing some of the most innovative and interesting work in their respective land use disciplines.
Roundtable hosts have experience in development, construction, capital markets, retail, real estate tech, and the public sector. Attendees will have a chance to rotate through a series of conversations on topics such Opportunity Zone development, what is next for both retail and the construction industry in a post-Covid environment, how is the City of South San Francisco handling the immediate growth of life science and office development in Oyster Point, what is next for Facebook and their real estate needs, how have the capital markets been impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic, and much more.
This year's event will be held virtually over Zoom, and attendees will have the chance to enter three different breakout group discussions with speakers and network with peers. Join us for the opportunity to form new connections and learn from one another!
- Jordan Angel, Managing Director, JLL Capital Markets
- Lindsay Corotis, Vice President, Account Manager, Skanska
- Erik Hayden, Founder & Managing Partner, Urban Catalyst
- Nicholas Raby, Director, Head of Corporate Real Estate - North America, Facebook
- Laura Sagues Barr, Senior Vice President, CBRE Urban Retail
- Nell Selander, Deputy Director, Economic & Community Development, City of South San Francisco
5:30 – 5:45 PM: Welcome and speaker introductions
5:45 – 6:05 PM: Small group roundtable #1
6:05 – 6:15 PM: Large group discussion
6:15 – 6:35 PM: Small group roundtable #2
6:35 – 6:45 PM: Large group discussion
6:45 – 7:05 PM: Small group roundtable #3
7:05 – 7:15 PM: Closing
This event is closed to press.