2018 Leadership Program – Tapping Your Leadership Potential!
The 2018 Leadership Program is now accepting applications!
We are excited to announce that Carol Murray is leading another leadership course! Carol’s leadership program has been very well received with the SF District Council over the last four years, leading her to actively work with ULI at the national level (you may have seen her lead a packed house at the fall meeting in LA). This year we are changing the format to one evening followed by a full day to better meet your scheduling needs.
No matter your level of experience your potential for leading even more effectively is unlimited! Are you up to something big this year? Do you want to have even greater impact in your organization and in the world? Do you want to help other leaders grow?
Join us April 19th and 20th for a powerful workshop…a living laboratory focused on helping you become the best leader possible. Better yet…bring a colleague, your business partner, your mentee/mentor or your entire team!
Useful for leaders at any level
We will explore what inspires you about leading others as well as expand and deepen your understanding of what “leading” really means and what effective leaders actually do, based on recent extensive research. In this program, we will examine:
- What it takes to lead well in today’s business climate;
- What competencies have the highest correlation to leadership effectiveness and business performance; how that information relates to you and your career aspirations;
- When your most natural talents are needed in the leading process and when they are a hindrance;
- How to transform “counter-productive” tendencies into inspiring leadership competencies;
- How to immediately enhance your leadership impact when “you’re up to something big” using a simple roadmap;
- The difference between “alignment” and “agreement” and how to leverage that understanding;
- How to instill greater personal accountability in your organization;
- How to create a “learning culture” and why it drives better results over the long run; and
- How to build excitement and inspiration for the future.
Making the sessions as experiential as possible, we’ll use video clips, case studies, large and small group discussions, guided reflections as well as other methods.
Schedule (you must be able to attend both sessions to apply):
4/19: 4:00 – 7:00pm
4/20: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Program Fee: $395*, inclusive of the DiSC Work of Leaders leadership style assessment that you will take before the program. We are excited about the value that will result from this opportunity.
*There are limited discounted tickets for Public Sector (government, academia, nonprofit) and YLG members.
How to Apply:
Please fill out this application. For questions about the the program or registration, please contact email@example.com.
The application deadline is Thursday, 4/12.