The application for the 2024 Chamberlin Public and Non-Profit Sector Young Leader Fellowship is now closed.
Chamberlin YLG Public and Non-Profit Sector Fellowship
The Chamberlin YLG Public & Non-Profit Sector Fellowship Program provides the highest level exposure to the ULI experience for exemplary YLG members (age 35 and below), while seeding ULI with tomorrow’s industry leaders. Through this program, YLG members will be provided with a passport to participate in ULI events and educational activities at a very formative point in their careers.
One YLG member employed in either the public or non-profit sector will be selected each year for a two-year appointment, by the Chamberlin YLG Public & Non-Profit Sector Fellowship Selection Committee.
In addition to receiving the opportunity to be integrated into the vast ULI network of real estate professionals, all Fellows receive the following benefits:
- Two-year ULI Full Membership.
- Registration to attend ULI Spring and Fall Meetings for two years, including travel and lodging.
- Registration to one additional domestic ULI conference annually for two years, including travel and lodging.
- Admission to a national Product Council, its meetings, and its functions for two years.
- Access to a mentor who will advise and guide them through ULI and the profession.
The Chamberlin Young Leader in the Public & Non-Profit Sector Fellowship is made possible by an endowment funded by Stephen and Susan Chamberlin.