We are no longer accepting applications for the 2019 – 2020 Student Scholarship Program.
The goal of the Student Scholarship Program is to facilitate opportunities for current undergraduate and graduate students to meet local professionals and like-minded peers, tour exclusive developments/properties, and learn more about the ever-changing real estate industry. The student-specific programming will focus on forging relationships, building leadership and collaboration skills, and industry exploration, while introducing students to ULI and its mission. ULI SF aims to attract top student talent to the multi-faceted land use and real estate industry and ULI as an organization.
Benefits of the Program:
- A one-year ULI SF membership (excludes students already receiving ULI memberships through their programs)
- Exposure to top land use/real estate professionals
- Collaboration with the accomplished ULI SF Young Leaders Group
- Engagement with like-minded students pursuing careers in land use (real estate, planning, architecture, etc.)
- Exclusive property tours
- In-depth discussions/presentations
- Discounted tickets to attend ULI events
- Development of leadership and collaboration skills
We are no longer accepting applications.