We are no longer accepting applications for the 2018 – 2019 Student Scholarship Program.
ULI is very excited to announce the launch of its new Student Scholarship Program. The goal of the Student Scholarship Program is to facilitate opportunities for current undergraduate and graduate students to meet local professionals and like-minded peers, tour exclusive developments/properties, and learn more about the ever-changing land use industry. The student-specific programming will focus on networking, building leadership and collaboration skills, and industry exploration, while introducing students to ULI and its mission. ULI SF aims to attract top student talent to the multi-faceted land use and real estate industry and ULI as an organization.
Benefits of the Program:
- A one-year ULI SF membership
- Exposure to top land use/real estate professionals
- Collaboration with the accomplished ULI SF Young Leaders Group
- Engagement with like-minded students pursuing land use careers
- Exclusive property tours
- In-depth discussions/presentations
- Discounted tickets to attend ULI events
- Development of leadership and collaboration skills
For further details and selection criteria please download the 2018 Student Scholarship Application
For more information please contact or to apply, please contact Casey.Pond@uli.org