Are you a UC Berkeley graduate student looking to deepen your knowledge and network in land use? Apply for our graduate student fellowship.
The application for the 2024 Chamberlin Graduate Student Fellowship is now closed.
Chamberlin Graduate Student Fellowship
The ULI Graduate Student Fellowship is a two-year program open to second-year UC Berkeley graduate students in design, planning and real estate disciplines and is intended to provide the highest level of exposure to ULI for the best and brightest students. The fellowships are funded through the ULI Foundation by donors who are interested in cultivating the industry’s future leaders.
Students will be provided with opportunities to participate in ULI events and educational activities as full members, at a time when these experiences will have the greatest benefit in the formative years of their professional careers.
In addition to receiving the opportunity to be integrated into the vast ULI network of real estate professionals, all Fellows receive the following benefits:
- Two-year ULI Full Membership.
- Registration to attend ULI Spring and Fall Meetings for two years, including travel and lodging.
- Registration to one additional domestic ULI conference annually for two years, including travel and lodging.
- Admission to a national Product Council, its meetings, and its functions for two years.
- Access to a mentor who will advise and guide them through ULI and the profession.
The ULI Graduate Student Fellowship is made possible thanks to generous sponsorship from Steve and Susan Chamberlin and Bruce Etkin.