Are you a UC Berkeley graduate student looking to deepen your knowledge and network in land use? Apply for our graduate student fellowship.
The application for the 2021 Chamberlin Graduate Student Fellowship is currently open. Applications are due on Monday, May 3, 2021.
Chamberlin Graduate Student Fellowship
The ULI Graduate Student Fellowship is a two-year program open to second-year UC Berkeley graduate students in design, planning and real estate disciplines and is intended to provide the highest level of exposure to ULI for the best and brightest students. The fellowships are funded through the ULI Foundation by donors who are interested in cultivating the industry’s future leaders.
Students will be provided with opportunities to participate in ULI events and educational activities as full members, at a time when these experiences will have the greatest benefit in the formative years of their professional careers.
In addition to receiving the opportunity to be integrated into the vast ULI network of real estate professionals, all Fellows receive the following benefits:
- Two-year ULI Full Membership with all rights and privileges thereof.
- Registration to attend ULI semi-annual meetings—Spring Council Forum and the Fall Meeting (including tickets for events)—for two years.
- Registration to one ULI conference (domestic conferences only) annually for two years.
- Travel and lodging allowance to the ULI Spring Meeting, Fall Meeting and one domestic conference per year.
- Admission to a Product Council and its meetings and functions (including Council reception/dinner at the ULI Spring Meeting and Fall Meeting) for two years.
- In addition, all Fellows are assigned a mentor who will advise and guide them through ULI and the profession.
The ULI Graduate Student Fellowship is made possible thanks to generous sponsorship from Steve and Susan Chamberlin and Bruce Etkin.