ULI Capital Markets: The State of Commercial Real Estate Equity Investing« Back to Events
- February 26, 2013 5:30 pm
- February 26, 2013 7:00 pm
- Cassidy Turley
300 Santana Row, 5th Floor, San Jose, CA, 95128, United States
Join ULI Silicon Valley as we host a panel discussion with major leaders and decision makers from various commercial real estate equity investors led by a moderator from the brokerage community. The discussion will address:
- Current investment activity: preferred asset classes, markets and sponsorship requirements
- Joint Venture structures: co-investment requirements, waterfalls and general return requirements
- Distressed opportunities: Do they actually exist and if so how are they getting done?
- Development opportunities: Who is doing them and how are they getting done?
- Expectations for 2013: Where are the opportunities in the short-term?
- Expectations for the future of Silicon Valley: What are the trends and issues that will influence development and commercial real estate investment in the Valley?
Greg Cioth, Managing Director, Eastdil Secured
Bruce Burkard, Managing Partner, Four Corners Properties
Mark Hansen, Senior Vice President, Prologis
Jamie Sholem, Vice President, TPG
Join us afterward for a hosted reception.
Please note that this is a press-free event.
$20 for members, $30 for non-members