Executive Summary Interviews
ULIsf’s first video profile series is called the Executive Summary. The Executive Summary is a brief video series in which Bay Area real estate and land use professionals discuss the arc of their careers, personal interests, and the impact of ULI on their careers.
The Executive Summary Interviews are back with new profiles of some of the Bay Area’s brightest and most well known land use leaders. Executive Interviews for season 2 include:
- Alan Mark, Partner and Founder, The Mark Company
- Chris Foley, Partner, Polaris Pacific
- Jim Curtis, Managing Partner and Founder, Bristol Group Inc.
- Lynn Sedway, President and Founder, The Sedway Group
- Mary Murphy, Partner-in-Charger, The San Francisco office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
- Meg Spriggs, Managing Director, Shorenstein
- Nina Gruen, Principal and co-Founder, Gruen Gruen + Associates
Season 2 of the Executive Summary Interviews was produced by Rob DeWaters with the assistance of Virginia Rocha, Ashley Camps and John Means.
Then entire first season of the Executive Summary Interview Series can be viewed here